Create a Sales Order
- Click on "Sales Orders" in the left-navigation menu.
- Either search to find existing orders (to make sure you haven't already created one), or click "Add New..."
- Complete the Buyer, Seller, and other information on the top portion of the window.
- Click on the "Dates" tab and fill in the appropriate dates.
- Click on the "Terms" tab and complete the terms.
- Add Notes, Attachments, or other information as necessary.
- Press Save.
- Click on the "Items" tab and then click "Add Item"
- If you are selling a product based upon existing inventory (SKU), then enter the SKU.
- Choose the item that is sold (this may need to be different than the item that auto-fills based upon the SKU)
- Quantity Ordered = Number of Containers
- Container Class = type of container (40, 20, etc.)
- Amount = Sales Price. Set the Amount Per to the appropriate unit type (ST, MT)
- Add reference numbers as necessary.
- On the "Assignments" tab, enter at least a quantity (that matches from #11 above) and Work Zone. Press "Assign". You must do this for each line item.
- Press Save and Close
- Add additional Items as necessary.
- Run the "Agreement" report so that you can print or send as necessary.
See Sales Order for more information.