Reserve Inventory by Sales Contract
- Search for Parties if you are not sure whether the customer exists in the system.
- If necessary, Add a Party.
- On the Categories tab, make sure to select that they are a Customer.
- Add contacts (individuals) as necessary and then link them to your customer using the Relationships tab.
- Add a Sales Contract
- One SKU can be entered for each line item
- The item code/description will be automatically selected based upon the SKU, however you can override this by simply putting in another product code.
- Quantity Ordered = Containers. Set Container Class to "40ft Containers"
- Leave Secondary Quantity = 0, and Secondary Type = None.
- Amount = Price
- You may want to print an Agreement report.
See Sales Contract for more information