Create Custom Reports
There are many options available for custom reporting. Some of these require advanced skills.
- PowerBI Desktop can be installed from https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/desktop/.
- You can also use the Power BI service http://app.powerbi.com. An Office 365 subscription is required. This allows you to share reports, build dashboards, build mobile views, and auto-refresh data regularly.
- See Using Power BI
- Allows you to build reports based upon those already found in Shipper, or even build new ones from scratch.
- You can download this tool at this link: "Report Builder 3.0" (http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=42301)
- You connect to the report server with the credentials provided by email@example.com. There is an additional cost for this level of access.
- To launch the report management site, simply go to Tools | Custom Report Manager...
- See Using Report Builder
Excel, Access, SQL Server Management Studio, and many others...
- You connect to your database using the credentials provided by firstname.lastname@example.org. This is additional cost for this level of access.