Complete or Finalize a Booking
- Run the "Booking Cargo" report to make sure that all containers are present, have proper weights, and have the appropriate inventory entries.
- Run the "Estimated Shrink" report to confirm that the product recorded as used in the booking is probably accurate.
- Run the "Shipment Inventory Cost" to report to accounting the dollar amount of inventory relieved.
- Check and Reconcile your Inventory for affected SKUs.
- Run the "Work Order Summary" to review the work orders for each Cargo record on the Booking.
- Proceed to Invoicing/Documentation
- Mark the Booking as completed.
- Note: you must have permission to Delete bookings before you can Complete them.
- Note: once a Booking has been completed, it may be Posted and then become read-only.