Deployment Date: October 19, 2019 - 7 to 8am PDT: Version 220.127.116.11
- Upgrading deployment certificate, which happens on a yearly basis.
- Fix for multiplication of Bill descriptions
Deployment Date: March 30, 2019 - 7 to 8pm PDT: Version 18.104.22.168
- The daylight savings time calculations table only included through 2018. The table is now extended through 2025.
- The order of the columns for line items on the Purchase Order, Contract, Sales Order, Contract, and Quote were adjusted
- The Estimated Shrink report has been updated to include more accurate and consistent calculations based upon the inventory ledger
Deployment Date: January 10, 2019 - 8 to 9pm PST: Version 22.214.171.124
- Patch: Jan 15 - 8am PST: Fixing regional display issue in Queues.
- Added Internal Memo
- Renamed Reference 1 to Non-Inventory SKU, and Line Ref to Customer/Supplier Reference.
- Updated these reports for Non-Inventory SKU consistency: Agreement, Order Status, Processor Instruction, Shipment Advice, Shipment Schedule, Work Order Schedule, Work Order
- Changed Description to Location/Notes
- Added Year, Cutting
- Date columns now sortable. Forwarder now filterable. Highlighted dates are overdue.
- Added Max Hours and Notify Email to configuration. When an item in a queue is older than the Max Hours, it is highlighted in the queue.
- Faster? They should be if you have less than 100 items in the Queue.
Custom Reports now have an indicator so you know they're custom. These reports are not upgraded unless specifically requested.
Other miscellaneous changes:
- Work Order Template: now allows editing of memo and references
- Party Search: includes email, names, code, and keywords in search criteria
- Work Order Schedule: added links for Work Order, Shipment, Cargo
- Item: Added Barcode (for PLU/UPC codes)
- Party Address: Added memo to allow inclusion as location memo on reports (Shipment Schedule, Work Order)
- Increased speed of Search feature (likely to become a centerpiece of the a new homepage this year)
Deployment: Oct 16, 2018 05:00 PM
- 1018 Item SKU Screen: InspectionId is showing on the Inspection detail tab
- 1028 Cargo: copying from order + inventory does not work without inventory
- 1019 Inspection: Add link to Google directions
- 1013 Queue: add column with latest notes to items
- 1016 Queue: Add buyer/seller contacts to grid, with filter
- 1015 SKU: Add notes for agreements; increase size of Memo field
- 1000 Traffic Audit Report: Add SKU
- 937 Add Average Moisture per SKU to Vendor Receipts Statement
Deployment: Aug 30 2018 08:00 AM
This release includes a bunch of server-side changes to support the release of the ShipperXL Mobile App.
The main changes to the Windows client are:
- removing unnecessary folders from the Custom and Actions folders on the menu.
- Fixing inconsistencies with the "Copy from Inventory + Order" button on the Cargo screen.
- Reversing the default sort on the Inspections search screen
- Limiting SKU quantities to count units only (i.e. bales, each --- instead of tons, which are calculated elsewhere)
Deployment: May 31, 2018 9:00 PM PDT