Deployment Date: Oct 31, 2020 - 11:00am PDT
- BUG FIX: sales order search does not honor reference search
- BUG FIX: bad screen redraw performance for grids
- BUG FIX: attachments not saving on agreements, bills, and shipments unless there is another change made to the record
Deployment Date: May 22, 2020 - 6 to 7pm PST
- EXIF Orientation correction: pictures from DLSR cameras were being flipped during upload
- Search Results: the limit of results has been increased from 100 to 250
- Attachment Cleanup: every 11 hours invalid attachments are removed. This only applies to databases that have System Events Manager.
- BUG FIX: sending attachments failed if the attachment wasn't saved properly
- BUG FIX: reports that were left open too long say "report execution has expired..."
- DID YOU KNOW that you can log in to Shipper on your Android or Apple phone? See here.
related parties tab now includes phone, email, and sorting from any column
shows a warning when a contract does not match the line items
inventory ledger now includes a Page feature. SKUs with 1000's of line items often took a long time to load or crashed
Deployment Date: March 5, 2020 - 18:30 PDT
- Several incoterms have been deactivated (DAF, DES, DEQ, DDU, DAT) and one has been added (DPU)
Deployment Date: October 19, 2019 - 7 to 8am PDT: Version 188.8.131.52
- Upgrading deployment certificate, which happens on a yearly basis.
- Fix for multiplication of Bill descriptions
Deployment Date: March 30, 2019 - 7 to 8pm PDT: Version 184.108.40.206
- The daylight savings time calculations table only included through 2018. The table is now extended through 2025.
- The order of the columns for line items on the Purchase Order, Contract, Sales Order, Contract, and Quote were adjusted
- The Estimated Shrink report has been updated to include more accurate and consistent calculations based upon the inventory ledger
Deployment Date: January 10, 2019 - 8 to 9pm PST: Version 220.127.116.11
- Patch: Jan 15 - 8am PST: Fixing regional display issue in Queues.
- Added Internal Memo
- Renamed Reference 1 to Non-Inventory SKU, and Line Ref to Customer/Supplier Reference.
- Updated these reports for Non-Inventory SKU consistency: Agreement, Order Status, Processor Instruction, Shipment Advice, Shipment Schedule, Work Order Schedule, Work Order
- Changed Description to Location/Notes
- Added Year, Cutting
- Date columns now sortable. Forwarder now filterable. Highlighted dates are overdue.
- Added Max Hours and Notify Email to configuration. When an item in a queue is older than the Max Hours, it is highlighted in the queue.
- Faster? They should be if you have less than 100 items in the Queue.
Custom Reports now have an indicator so you know they're custom. These reports are not upgraded unless specifically requested.
Other miscellaneous changes:
- Work Order Template: now allows editing of memo and references
- Party Search: includes email, names, code, and keywords in search criteria
- Work Order Schedule: added links for Work Order, Shipment, Cargo
- Item: Added Barcode (for PLU/UPC codes)
- Party Address: Added memo to allow inclusion as location memo on reports (Shipment Schedule, Work Order)
- Increased speed of Search feature (likely to become a centerpiece of the a new homepage this year)
Deployment: Oct 16, 2018 05:00 PM
- 1018 Item SKU Screen: InspectionId is showing on the Inspection detail tab
- 1028 Cargo: copying from order + inventory does not work without inventory
- 1019 Inspection: Add link to Google directions
- 1013 Queue: add column with latest notes to items
- 1016 Queue: Add buyer/seller contacts to grid, with filter
- 1015 SKU: Add notes for agreements; increase size of Memo field
- 1000 Traffic Audit Report: Add SKU
- 937 Add Average Moisture per SKU to Vendor Receipts Statement
Deployment: Aug 30 2018 08:00 AM
This release includes a bunch of server-side changes to support the release of the ShipperXL Mobile App.
The main changes to the Windows client are:
- removing unnecessary folders from the Custom and Actions folders on the menu.
- Fixing inconsistencies with the "Copy from Inventory + Order" button on the Cargo screen.
- Reversing the default sort on the Inspections search screen
- Limiting SKU quantities to count units only (i.e. bales, each --- instead of tons, which are calculated elsewhere)
Deployment: May 31, 2018 9:00 PM PDT